Saturday, April 21, 2007

The upcoming summer

Well as some of you may know I am moving to vegas in a few weeks with augie who happened to be one of the first online players I ever met and became friends with before I even was playing tourneys. Going out to vegas in 2 weeks to scout for a sick appt/house 2-3 bdrm place in some gated community. After that we are flying to albany to get my truck and drive to tstone for that week of tourneys. Then, I will just be busy packing getting everything organized to move I think it's going to be a lot harder moving then it was for college as I will have a lot more shit and lot more important shit that unlike my college stuff I would be pissed if it got wrecked on the passage there. I always enjoy driving distances by myself so I am making the trek to vegas alone should be a good time to get my mind right for the upcoming tourneys etc.

As for WSOP I plan on playing all the NLH tourneys and and a few have given myself a 50k budget to work with for all the smaller events. I have the roll to withstand that but if I did it and had an awful run I'd be back to a true micro grinder so I've decided to sell 66 shares of myself at 750 a pop. Each share will get you 1% of my action for the entire series. I will prob use my blog as a way to inform all those rooting me on who aren't in vegas with me to how I am doing etc. The shares are going to be broken down like this. I will be using that 50k as a BR for my series as well as my 10k seat I already won from stars and it will be like most generic backing deals you get your intial investment back and then you get your share of the profits based on how much I earned during the tourneys. So anyone who wants to get a few shares contact me on AIM shaundman or PM me on my accounts on one of the poker forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also, all payment must be upfront and I am selling only 66 shares no more so if you are too slow/late I will let you know if someone backs out prior to the first tourney.


I usually leave this with little poker content but I have been on a sick heater last 24 hours up about 25k with most of the winnings coming from taking down the stars 20R last night for 8.5k and the FTP 40k garuntee which I netted 14.5k winning that at a redic FT. I plan on posting that 300 6max tourney HH on PXF soon as well as my win a few weeks ago in the stars 50r both will be posted here next week at some point.

1 Comments:

Blogger carter said...

I have finally come to realize your a decent player. A conceded bastard, but a decent player none the less.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home