Thursday, March 29, 2007

A few quick things

For those who haven't yet read this article on me located at http://www.pokertips.org/weekly.shuffle/archives/2007-03-25, I suggest you do I really want to thank the guys at pokertips.org for coming to me asking for an interview. It was a lot of fun to go back to the start of my tourney career and I was amazed how much I have changed since then.

As for other things, one question I always get at the tables and away from them is why don't you play higher tourneys. I do play higher and other sites just less known there a few diff nics as well as I enjoy privacy at times because it's really hard to be 12+ tabling on stars and typing as well on the other 2-3 sites I am running. I am experimenting with a new ambidextrous setup while using my reg setup and dual monitors for stars while using my other hand with my laptop which will have the other sites running. It's been really hard so far to be comfortable for long times as well as type in bet amounts etc when it's not just a pfr. This basically prevents me from typing at all at the tables so far but I'm sure I'll get stronger with it and soon be back to my old self.

Now for the question of playing higher etc. I do think I am +EV at a 100R etc right now but to do so I would need to focus on that table alone and forget about my other tourneys. Right now I don't feel the urge or think it's in my best interest to do that solely. I much rather have a bunch of 20/180s 50fos and smaller rebuys running than just the 100R. The difference when I guesstimate of my hourly and also include the reduced variance of everything I much rather do the lower buyins, less stress, less noteriety, and more tables for a more enjoyable poker life. I don't care for ROI etc when it comes to online I much rather make more money playing every tourney any site is running and get a 5% ROI than play 1 tourney at a time and have a 300% roi whatever. I play poker for the money it's what drew me in it's what will help me do things beyond poker. Massive multitabling is not for everyone but it's perfect for me right now at this time of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home