Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last minute backing info

Since it seems a few people are deciding last minute about buying shares and whatnot, you have until friday at midnight vegas time to send the money or get a hold of me. Also, the contract needs to be signed by Saturday at noon since that is when the first event starts. If you are interested and want a copy of the contract to fill out either leave your e-mail address in a comment of this message, IM me at shaundman, or send me a PM on 2+2 or P5. I am down to like 5 shares I am willing to sell to if I am sold out sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nate Avenson said...

Shaun,
Send me a contract A nateavenson@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you aware that your blog is being linked from http://www.positive-ev.com/

6:33 PM  
Blogger Shaun Deeb said...

thanks chris now I do I just met brandon out a few nights ago had a few beers fun guy will be hanging out drinking with him a lot.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home