Saturday, September 16, 2006

Best Cash day ever

Well, I continue to crush 40/80 lastnight and afternoon I booked about 14k in profit over a bunch of sessions my month profit is passing 50k and it's been a sick run. It's funny how good I am running at LHE yet so 6 tournys in the last 2 days I went out within last 2 tables not making 1 FT outside of a 50/90. Sadly, it wasn't cold decking either just losing the races and 60/40s I need to win to win those gambles. All is not lose tomorow is WCOOP can't wait for some razz to donk around in maybe get lucky and cash.

I will be playing more on stars lately so be sure to be on the lookout for me if I get in anything deep. Not as many 20/180s because I want to focus on the bigger buyin tournys that I will be doing up coming and get out of my non 180 grove where I suck endgame. I am really tired and need to get some food and some sleep right now I'll try to update mid-day tomorow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home