Thursday, September 14, 2006

The good side of variance

Sorry I haven't updated recently not been much news just been playing a lot of cash lately and doing very well. I am just starting up my first serious tourny night session in a while hopefully I have a nice score to brag about later. I feel like I need to get back in the swing of tournys for WCOOP up coming. I plan on playing almost half of the events as long as I feel like I have an edge even just a small one because the return on taking down one of those is life changing. I also need to get back to my 20/180s one of these days besides the challenge last night I haven't played really any in the last 405 days. The only month goal I have no reached was winning TLB. That is a long shot right now, but hey thats the way I like to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home